ESDEG involves volunteers with its projects and recruits volunteers with various skills, abilities and expertise as well as providing others with training and support needs.
Each volunteer’s placement is individually tailored by matching the volunteer’s skills and experience to the needs of the projects and service users. Whether you’re a professional or new graduate looking for experience, volunteering with ESDEG will enable you to share and develop your skills whilst building your invaluable experience in the third sector.
Volunteers contribute in sustaining our organisation by assisting with capacity building and our fundraising drive whilst building their skills and knowledge; an equal exchange of benefits.
Volunteering project provides the following:
- Valuable skills and experience
- Improvement in overall self-belief and satisfaction
- Self-awareness of their strength and limitations means improved morale and wellbeing
- Improvement in chances of finding gainful employment
- It will alleviate any stress and loneliness caused by unemployment
- Help make friends and increase social networking
- Make a contribution to your community.
- Being physically and mentally active in working environment improves health and wellbeing
020 8574 4918